Loxodon Racial TraitsEdit
- Type: Monstrous Humanoid
- Abilities: +2 Str or Con, +2 Wis, -2 Dex -2 cha.
- Size: Medium
- Movement Speed: 30
- Low Light Vision 60'
- Natural Attack: Gore 1d6+str mod, x2 crit, may be used as a secondary attack for regular penalties
- Powerful Build: The physical stature of Loxodons lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger.
Whenever a Loxodon is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for a Combat Maneuver Bonus or Combat Maneuver Defense (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the Loxodon is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him.
A Loxodon is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A Loxodon can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefts of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.
- Slow and Steady: Your speed is not reduced by wearing medium or heavy armor or while carrying a heavy load.
- Trunk: Loxodon have a very dexterous trunk, and can use it to hold light objects, such as potion vials, or a tool (usually to help the metalworkers forge). Loxodon cannot attack proficiently with their trunks holding a weapon, however, and suffer a -8 penalty due to the trunk not having enough "oomph" for an effective attack. They can make an unarmed attack with the trunk however, at a -6 penalty (their trunk attacks do not add their Str modifier for damage, however). This trunk counts as a tail for the Prehensile Tail feat.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Lox
- Bonus: Depending on guild allignment, they may learn racial languages of other races in their guild.
- Level Adjustment: +1